• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Somebody got it wrong

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somebody got it wrong

I can see this from my house;

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/...st/7064039.stm

A 25,000 tonne Maltese-registered cargo vessel is grounded on a sandbank in West Dunbartonshire.
    Me, me, me...

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    I can see this from my house
    Do you rent it or you "own" it?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Do you rent it or you "own" it?
      Own, including the 3 acres of gardens.
      Me, me, me...

Comment

Must be another Greek captain. Since reading Gerald Durrel I am convinced that all ships that run aground are piloted by Greeks. It makes life much simpler when here is always someone to blame for everything. Poisoners are always Russians. Bet that atW has murdered millions.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

My suspicion is that a local pilot was on board for this gig so he was in command. P45 looms methinks...
          Me, me, me...

Comment

Working...
          X