• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What did I learn tonight?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What did I learn tonight?

I stayed in tonight for a teleseminar from a guy called Jay Abraham

It was quite good - puts all you plan Bs in the shade.

So as a business owner ( a director of my Ltd company) I feel that should the ''clunking fist' have a go at my livlihood I can squarely tell that fat flipless clue ridden opportunist to look inward - and bring a case

It's not like we aren't doing enough as it is!

Bring it!
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    I stayed in tonight for a teleseminar from a guy called Jay Abraham

It was quite good - puts all you plan Bs in the shade.

So as a business owner ( a director of my Ltd company) I feel that should the ''clunking fist' have a go at my livlihood I can squarely tell that fat flipless clue ridden opportunist to look inward - and bring a case

It's not like we aren't doing enough as it is!

Bring it!
    What the hell are you on about?
    Don't ask Beaker. He's just another muppet.

Comment

I had an inspirational teleseminar
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
        I had an inspirational teleseminar
        Don't ask Beaker. He's just another muppet.

Comment

Was there wine?
          Me, me, me...

Comment

there is now

Comment

Well my Plan B doesn't include run ins with the 'clunking fist' in any way. Actually more of a social scene than a business but makes a ton of dosh. And babes. And free beer.
              Me, me, me...

Comment

hehe my plan B will include big fights with the clunking fist - maybe they'll get me but if they do they'll only be stifling small business - that seems to be their style at the moment anyway...

Comment

Working...
                X