• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gary Glitter music

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gary Glitter music

I never hear Gary Glitter music on the BBC any more. I don't know whether they've banned it or not.

The point is, I quite like some of his old songs. So is it acceptable to play them in the presence of other people, say, at a party?

Oooo... not at a kids party

I don't think they're banned, just not "PC" I guess

If it's a grown up get together, I guess you'll be alright at the end of the night when everyone is merry, as they'll be singing along quite happily (I know I would).
    Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by miffy View Post
      Oooo... not at a kids party

I don't think they're banned, just not "PC" I guess

If it's a grown up get together, I guess you'll be alright at the end of the night when everyone is merry, as they'll be singing along quite happily (I know I would).
      Now thats noncesense.
      We don't have to save the world. The world is big enough to look after itself. What we have to be concerned about is whether or not the world we live in will be capable of sustaining us in it.
      - Douglas Adams

Comment

Working...
      X