• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BTL in Chester

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTL in Chester

I have been asked to stick some money into a Buy To Let scheme in the North West, Chester. Anyone have any comments ?
    (\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Anyone have any comments ?
    I haven't

Comment

If you're looking long term and you have a small LTV ratio mortgage, it may be worth it.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Aim to get as much discount on the property as possible.

Should counter any short term falls in value.

Don't be shy to make a cheeky offer.

Comment

Krakow man!

That is where the money is. Apparently you can earn 300% on your capital investment in one year!

Well according to the sleazy jet brochure.

Comment

I have been asked to stick some money into a Buy To Let scheme in the North West, Chester. Anyone have any comments ?
            Don't.

Property's crashing you know.

Comment

I buncked off school and went in to Chester once and had my first tatoo . Chesters ok not sure what the BTL market is like there though. Ive been looking for BTL up north as well as thats where Im from, its more affordable, but rental market doesnt seem as good as London, plus returns are generally lower. I bought 2 places in Crewe in the end, £82k each for a 3 bedroom house which had been done up already, I rent them out to students, get about £650 amonth rental income, renting on a room basis, then I rent them out in the summer time to local nurses.

Comment

Originally posted by MobileCheese View Post
                I buncked off school and went in to Chester once and had my first tatoo . Chesters ok not sure what the BTL market is like there though. Ive been looking for BTL up north as well as thats where Im from, its more affordable, but rental market doesnt seem as good as London, plus returns are generally lower. I bought 2 places in Crewe in the end, £82k each for a 3 bedroom house which had been done up already, I rent them out to students, get about £650 amonth rental income, renting on a room basis, then I rent them out in the summer time to local nurses.

thanks for the info, just so I understand

you have 2 places in Crewe
                total of 6 rooms
                £650 monthly income per room

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

thanks for the info, just so I understand

you have 2 places in Crewe
                  total of 6 rooms
                  £650 monthly income per room:
                  I read that as 6 rooms £650 total so circa £110 per room.

Comment

Working...
                  X