• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nokia N95 or which phone ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nokia N95 or which phone ?

Afternoon all,

somebody who has helped the Benes Plan B needs to be thanked and I am thinking to get them a nice sparkling all the toys mobile phone.

Was thinking about the N95 Nokia.

Anybody any other recommendations of similar price/gadgets phone to think of ?

Thanks,

Milan.

I just got my Nokia N95 on Sat ... I got it cuz I want to use the in-built modem, it has the fastest modem, in fact am using it to post on this forum today

Don't like the small buttons, but apart from that I haven't realy played around with it very much. But I do like it, other contractors here got the same phone too.

Comment

come on gadget freeks, I need some input on this

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
        come on gadget freeks, I need some input on this

Milan.

I think SandyDown's got one.

Comment

The Gadget Show last night compared the N95 with the iPhone. N95 won hands down - fulll of features and very usable.
          iPhone was just nice to look at, but not very usable and low on functionality.

HTH

Comment

You should really be in Technical.

Buy a HTC Kaiser if it's a gadget head, or an N95 if it's a commoner.

EDIT: wasn't calling Sandy a commoner per se, or anything.
            Last edited by Zorba; 30 October 2007, 14:01.

Comment

Yeah Sandy's your man.

She has one.

Best ask her.

Comment

somebody who has helped the Benes Plan B needs to be thanked and I am thinking to get them a nice sparkling all the toys mobile phone.

Was thinking about the N95 Nokia.

You'd go to those lengths for someone that was prepared to get you a prime spot on Regent Street for the sale of The Big Issue benesy? You are a true friend indeed.
                “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

ahh Shaun,

nice to see your mum's let in front of the pooter again

Milan.

Comment

ahh Shaun,

nice to see your mum's let in front of the pooter again

Milan.
                    Once more, in English this time please.
                    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                    X