• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My lunch

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My lunch

... is being eaten right now

by who ?
    Cenedl heb iaith, cenedl heb galon

Comment

FFS Get a life you saddo.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        We always knew you were out to lunch.
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

AtW.

A legend in his own lunchtime.

Comment

Goulash again www, wwf or whatever the fook your name is.

Comment

Brought with me a Salmon fillet and salad for lunch.

First time I actually bring fish to lunch… heated it in the microwave in the staff room…eeeeeeek the staff room – in fact the whole floor smells of fish now !! very embarrassing … worst thing is that I decided to try some of the salad dressing from the canteen on my salad..yuk yuk yuk, had to throw my beloved salad away

So had to eat just the salmon fillet on its own today … hope I wont get too hungry later.

Comment

This message is hidden because SandyDown is a liar and therefore on your ignore list.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  In the "Billy-No-Mates" Suite!

Beetroot soup and fish heads again alexei, to remind you of the motherland?
                  “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    Beetroot soup
                    Awww, this one is the best, thanks for reminder, will need to go to Brum's market to get beetroots for it and big chunk of beef on a bone

Comment

Working...
                    X