• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Prince Harry accused of sticking one in an off-limits bird

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prince Harry accused of sticking one in an off-limits bird

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/norfolk/7070362.stm

Wasn't this something his father was renowned for?
    Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/norfolk/7070362.stm

Wasn't this something his father was renowned for?
    He looks more like his father every day.

Comment

The problem is, if he denies doing it then that means there must have been a person, with a gun, walking around the grounds of the Sandringham estate at the same time.

We could join the tabloid dots and hypothesise that the mystery stalker was out to kill a royal.
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

and I thought this would be about the mystery video and the attempted blackmail.

Comment

Is there even one single reason why these numpty "royals" need to still exist?
          McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
          Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

For entertainment value, they are worth every penny.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              For entertainment value, they are worth every penny.
              No, Prince Phillip on his own is worth every penny for entertainment value.

Comment

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.../wphilip19.xml
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

To a driving instructor he met during a stroll in Oban, Scotland:
                  "How do you keep the natives off the booze long enough to get them past the test?"

Comment when someone suggested in 1967 that a trip to Russia might improve diplomatic relations between Great Britain and the Soviets:
                  "The bastards murdered half my family."

On French Canadians during a visit to Toronto:
                  "I can't understand a word they say. They slur all their words."

To further insult Canadians during a royal visit:
                  "We don't come here for our health. We can think of other ways of enjoying ourselves."

On Fergie, the Duchess of York:
                  "Her behavior was a bit odd. I don't see her because I do not see much point."

To grieving residents of Lockerbie, Scotland, during a 1993 visit after a plane exploded and crashed into the town, killing everyone on board and several people on the ground (and shortly after a fire swept through ONE wing of Windsor Castle):
                  "People usually say that after a fire it's the water damage that's the worst. We're STILL trying to dry out Windsor castle."
                  Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                    and I thought this would be about the mystery video and the attempted blackmail.
                    Viscount Lindley FYI.
                    Last edited by snaw; 31 October 2007, 12:21.
                    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Working...
                    X