• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Grabbing people's attention

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grabbing people's attention

I'm alright Jack

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    It didn't work.
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

The attention grabbing department currently has no vacancies. This department is expertly managed by a dieting bon viveur ephilump and a Russian YTS student
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

You forgot the emmigrant wannabe who hasnt thought about emmigrating....

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
          You forgot the emmigrant wannabe who hasnt thought about emmigrating....
          Tay ... just in case you meant me by that statement, I am not an emmigrant wannabe, I AM an emmigrant living and working abroad... I an not English am a foreigner England is ABROAD to me , and came to live here when I went to university!!!

Comment

Kylie grabs my attention
            Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown View Post
              Tay ... just in case you meant me by that statement, I am not an emmigrant wannabe, I AM an emmigrant living and working abroad... I an not English am a foreigner England is ABROAD to me , and came to live here when I went to university!!!
              Calm down dearie!!
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Self absorbed emmigrant.

Comment

Working...
                X