• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I wish I could leave CUK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish I could leave CUK

It's deeply unsatisfying, and pointless, and I feel like I should be doing something more constructive (Like work) rather than posting here.

But something keeps dragging me back in for another look.

And I might even go to the Xmas party, though I'm a bit worried SA might jump on me. Did we decide which day it was, and where?
    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

I like this site it's like watching a mobility scooter crash (the occupants are curmudgeonly and set in their ways). You know it's wrong but it's so entertaining
    Lick my Chutney Lollipop

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
      though I'm a bit worried SA might jump on me.
      Well I am planning on being ver ver drunk...
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by Paula View Post
        I like this site it's like watching a mobility scooter crash you know it's wrong but it's so entertaining

Too true

Comment

Originally posted by Paula View Post
          I like this site it's like watching a mobility scooter crash you know it's wrong but it's so entertaining
          Better than feeding squirrels?
          Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Maybe you should spend more time buying toys on eBay
            Lick my Chutney Lollipop

Comment

I often think the same but it has a strange fascination.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

It has a certain je ne sais pas but I don't know what it is.
                Last edited by NickFitz; 31 October 2007, 15:15. Reason: Correcting half-forgotten O Level French...

Comment

Working...
                X