• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I went to the pub - what did I miss?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went to the pub - what did I miss?

I can't pe bothered to read all that gubbinsh from today - I've been down the boozer..

Anything interesting happen?
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

You missed out on all this:

Not alot then eh...
    Keep it clean!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
      I can't pe bothered to read all that gubbinsh from today - I've been down the boozer..

Anything interesting happen?
      Not really. Sandy left the forum...........for about twenty minutes, a few people came out of the woodwork and played the "rascist" card, house prices went up a bit, and that's about it.

HTH

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Ian offered a bacon sarnie to Zenab dring Ramadan, this caused a ruck in the Queen Vic, and lots of huffing and puffing, Pat had to sort it with a quick Riiiickyy. Sally Anne didn't see it but she knows what happened
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Working...
        X