• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ripitipi game

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ripitipi game

I am Ripitipi number 3. I have no tipis. How many tipis does ripitipi number 7 have?

Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

I wish we knew how to be more like you oh great one.

Comment

Knob <----- wonder if this one is filtered?
      Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
        I am Ripitipi number 3. I have no tipis. How many tipis does ripitipi number 7 have?

I am a tulip. I have 2 petals. You are carp. How many ***** does it take to change a lightbulb?

Comment

Threaded,

Your avatar is intriguing; are those sausage rolls ?
          Kneel before Bod

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post

I neither know, nor care
            ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

blub blub blub, I'm too drunk to remember how many petaling tipis I've got. Fsck you you you brist,ards you all smell fuynny anywayscnblkfjdbnldkszb nlk.

Comment

Yeah butvhave this on the end of yu nosse anyyyyways.

Comment

You should try to remain drunk for as long as possible, Threaded. Your posts are so much more entaining and informative when you are.
                  The vegetarian option.

Comment

Working...
                  X