• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Phwoar, look at the inner tubes on that

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phwoar, look at the inner tubes on that

Man who had sex with bike in court

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main...-mostviewedbox

I'm pleased to see that plod are catching the really dangerous criminals.

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
    Man who had sex with bike in court

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main...-mostviewedbox

I'm pleased to see that plod are catching the really dangerous criminals.
    Nice forks!

Comment

He was in a locked hotel room, and assuming the bicycle didn't make a complaint, what's the crime exactly?
      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Don't understand that. Why was it an offence when he was in own room?
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Erk - the last line of that article:

"Karl Watkins, an electrician, was jailed for having sex with pavements in Redditch, Worcs, in 1993."

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
            He was in a locked hotel room, and assuming the bicycle didn't make a complaint, what's the crime exactly?

Maybe the bike was under age?

Comment

I hope his friends raleigh around him
              The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

I say he's best behind (handle)bars.

IGMC
                Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

I see what you've done there...

I hope he get's banged up locally, otherwise it will be a TREK for his family to see him.

Glad he didn't get a GIANT fine. Aberley? Isn't that near CANNON-DALE?
                  ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

On a serious note, WTF? He was in a private hotel room, (attending to private business) and he gets slapped with Breach of the Peace? Harsh I'd say.
                    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
                    X