• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My diary on CUK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My diary on CUK

My daily diary.

08:55 Switch on PC and settle in for the busy day trolling ahead.

09:00 Open IE with the CUK forum as my home page.

09:01 Log in under my most popular Id. You know , the fake girlie one.

09:05 Read PMs from sad middle age singletons asking me if I have a web cam.

09:10 Reply to all with a schoolyard type flirtatious comment.

09:15 Double Media Studies

11:00 Back to CUK under my 'mid-life crisis, daily mail reader' alias

11:02 complain about immigration and house prises

11:05 Start a 'do you know how much I earn' thread

11:10 Geography coursework

11:55 Back under girly id and post 'oooh ,you are naughty' under every thread mentioning norks.

12:00 Log back in as midlife crisis and ask to see fake girlie ids norks.

12:05 Packed lunch. Ham and tomato sandwich with a packet of hula hoops and a kit kat.

12:30 Give bully fifty pence not to steal my kit kat.

12:55 IM 'friend' I met on boyband forum about who is hotter ant or dec

13:00 Back to CUK this time as 'tech boy' and start 'Macs are crap: discuss' thread

13:05 General Science lesson

14:00 On to CUK as 'Well ard northerner, possilby scotish, football is for poofs' id and start virtual fight, sighting some previous military service as a justification for everyone else being gay.

14:01 start 'I did your mum' thread.

14:05 create new id named 'The dudemeister '

14:10 PE. Give gym coach letter from my mum explaing that a medical condition prevents me from showering in front of other boys and to make me do so would be an infringement of my human rights.

14:15 Back to CUK as daily mail reader complaing about political correctness gone mad and that the human rights act is going too far.

14:20 CUK as 'whosyourdaddy' and ask what IR35 is to get post count high enough for tomorrows trolling.

14:30 Create id 'naughtylady' and start virtual slagging match with other fake girlie id.

14:35 Wander around the playground not making eye contact with anyone.

14:50 Log in under 'aussieboy' id. Random gibberish posts with spelling mistakes and excessive use of the smilie

14:55 Start 'britain is crap and you're all racist' thread.

15:00 Back as daily mail reader and tell 'aussieboy' to go home if he doesn't like it.

15:15 English Literature. Continue highlighting rude words in my dictionary.

16:00 Hometime. Mum picks me up on the corner away from all the big kids

16:30 Feed squirrels

17:00 Watch Hollyoaks

18:00 Internet dating site as 'youknowyouwantit'

20:00 Back to CUK to start 'I'm really drunk thread' as daily mail reader

20:15 Homework. Help from dad with fractions and long division

21:05 Reply to all threads with I'm Spartacus

21:30 Look at rude pictures in the internet.

22:00 Bedtime under my Manchester United duvet

Yup, that's about it.

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    My daily diary.

11:55 Back under girly id and post 'oooh ,you are naughty' under every thread mentioning norks.

12:05 Packed lunch. Ham and tomato sandwich with a packet of hula hoops and a kit kat.

13:00 Back to CUK this time as 'tech boy' and start 'Macs are carp: discuss' thread

14:00 On to CUK as 'Well ard northerner, possilby scotish, football is for poofs' id and start virtual fight, sighting some previous military service as a justification for everyone else being gay.

14:10 PE. Give gym coach letter from my mum explaing that a medical condition prevents me from showering in front of other boys and to make me do so would be an infringement of my human rights.

14:15 Back to CUK as daily mail reader complaing about political correctness gone mad and that the human rights act is going too far.

14:20 CUK as 'whosyourdaddy' and ask what IR35 is to get post count high enough for tomorrows trolling.

14:30 Create id 'naughtylady' and start virtual slagging match with other fake girlie id.

14:50 Log in under 'aussieboy' id. Random gibberish posts with spelling mistakes and excessive use of the smilie

14:55 Start 'britain is carp and you're all racist' thread.

15:00 Back as daily mail reader and tell 'aussieboy' to go home if he doesn't like it.

Comment

FFS. Get on with some work.

Comment

My daily diary.

Class.

Comment

Classic

But you forgot to ask for advice on something you have no intention of ever doing
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Zorba View Post
            FFS. Get on with some work.
            Why? IMO that was post of the week.

Comment

great post!

Comment

Excellent.

Comment

My daily diary.

13:00 Back to CUK this time as 'tech boy' and start 'Macs are carp: discuss' thread

14:55 Start 'britain is carp and you're all racist' thread.

Yup, that's about it.
                  You've just ruined CUK. Why don't you join the magicians circle next?

Comment

Pondlife,

apart from demonstrating that on your .Net project you have far too much free time,

I reckon that post qualifies as post of the year

Milan.

Comment

Working...
                    X