• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SandyDown for moderator

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SandyDown for moderator

Very witty poll is coming in a minute.
    Yes - she will be a great equalizer
    22.86%
    No tuliping way
    51.43%
    I am AndyW
    17.14%
    I am SandyDown
    8.57%

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Hard to believe!
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      Hard to believe!
      You were right.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

So what is this about sanding down the moderators? Are we gonna paint or varnish?
        "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

You really do have an inferiority complex, don't you atw?

Cue, 'witty' response from one of atw's other ID's.

Comment

Still waiting....
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Ok ok I admit - I have written a witty poll, but did not want to post it because she would surely start throwing her toys around and complain about sexist racist bigotted and prejudicial folk of CUK. So I decided to make a nice rather than witty poll

HTH

Comment

Ok ok I admit - I have written a witty poll, but did not want to post it because she would surely start throwing her toys around and complain about sexist racist bigotted and prejudicial folk of CUK. So I decided to make a nice rather than witty poll

HTH
                Not even close.

Comment

I decided to make a nice rather than witty poll
                  Yes, well it is certainly tangibly unfettered by wit of any sort. All your own work then!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    Yes, well it is certainly tangibly unfettered by wit of any sort.
                    unferreted

Comment

Working...
                    X