• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

72 Virgins Why?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

72 Virgins Why?

Personally speaking I'd have 72 assorted pieces of totty, probably in all sorts of shapes and colours, with possibly the odd virgin or two. What would be the good of 72 bints that had little clue what they were about? That would be no use. Imagine you were AtW? It would be the blind leading the blind!!They really haven't thought this out have they?

72 saucy minxes maybe!!
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

I have to admit that I have not read the source of this promise myself, but is it not right that they don't exactly qualify the sex of those virgins, for all you know they could be male.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      I have to admit that I have not read the source of this promise myself, but is it not right that they don't exactly qualify the sex of those virgins, for all you know they could be male.
      And that might colour your decision making would it alexei?
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        And that might colour your decision making would it alexei?
        Nope, I am atheist and don't believe in this petal. If there were more people like me then there would be less violence in this world.

Frankly this is the solution to the most pressing problem of our time - the root of the problem is in religions, even though some are actually pretty peaceful like buddism - if they do violence then they would burn themselves only to protest something, rather than blow themselves up to kill other people.

Comment

Personally speaking I'd have 72 assorted pieces of totty, probably in all sorts of shapes and colours, with possibly the odd virgin or two. What would be the good of 72 bints that had little clue what they were about? That would be no use. Imagine you were AtW? It would be the blind leading the blind!!They really haven't thought this out have they?

72 saucy minxes maybe!!

Imagine having to then call them and tell each one you love them after you've sha**ed them. At least with hookers you can just walk away and come back when you need to without going through all the lovey dovey b******t
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

72 saucy minxes maybe!!
            Who says they're female?
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

And after you've deflowered (tulipped hah!) your 72 virgins, do you get another lot?

If there were more people like me then there would be less violence in this world.
              No there wouldn't, because we'd have more people to beat up on.

( Don't you hate these daisy atheists who have to ram their beliefs down our throats all the time? ).
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                And after you've deflowered (tulipped hah!) your 72 virgins, do you get another lot?
                No. Why do you think they still have supply of virgins there? In all probability you simply won't have the tools needed to do the job. I doubt writers of the book paid much attention to detail to make it look realistic - they merely needed to make it believable, and if you don't then chop-chop

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

the root of the problem is in religions

I doubt it.

If there were no religion the nutters would still find some other reason to attack others, it's human nature.

We would just have the "Daisy Fanciers of Europe" fighting with the "Rose appreciation society of South America" for liking the wrong flowers.

Religion is not the reason for any troubles, it's the excuse for them.

Comment

Originally posted by r0bly0ns View Post
                    If there were no religion the nutters would still find some other reason to attack others, it's human nature.
                    True, but it would be much harder to sell proposition to suicide bomb other people if they did not believe about heaven with 72 virgins waiting just for them. The whole range of irrational arguements will go out of the window if religions are no longer a factor.

Comment

Working...
                    X