• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

House Search By Price

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

House Search By Price

Does anyone here know of a website where one can search houses in the whole of the UK by price, without specifying the area first. I want to put in a price range and the type of property, and find out which areas would satisfy my requirements.

You can do this on www.vebra.com.

Comment

No. Next

Comment

Originally posted by RightLaugh View Post
        No. Next

Comment

Why not give us some details and we can use our local knowledge (from all over the UK) to help
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
            Why not give us some details and we can use our local knowledge (from all over the UK) to help
            Good idea. Minimum 4 bedrooms, £200-£300k, preferably detached.

Comment

Kent, Cheshire, Nottinghamshire, a nice part of the west midlands (there are some)?
              The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
                Good idea. Minimum 4 bedrooms, £200-£300k, preferably detached.
                Chester is quite good, there are one or two in walking distance of the centre.

Comment

I'd really like to move somewhere near the coast actually. I was brought up in Cornwall, and I miss being near the sea.

Comment

I'd suggest Cornwall then!
                    Some of the coast up toward North Yorkshire is quiet nice but cetainly not warm. Then you have the kent coast which can be pretty in parts, but feels very cut off, long overdue a fast rail link!

Comment

Working...
                    X