• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Does getting shot in the head 7x contravine health & safety?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does getting shot in the head 7x contravine health & safety?

Yes. Next

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7069796.stm

I just checked the Health & Safety area of Client Inc's intranet, and they apparently haven't yet formulated a clear policy on being shot in the head.

However, it did assure me that none of the drinking water at the US HQ comes from local wells, so that's all right.

Comment

There was no way in the mount everest of legal cover ups that they could not have been guilty. Ian Blair needs to be charged with murder.

Cressida Dick gave the order to 'stop'

Comment

This is a farce.

The police were put in a tulipty position that day. This H&S bull crap the "we could charge the officers as the country would riot" so we'll convict them but not convict them and hope it all goes away.

Comment

Maybe Sir Ian Blair has got more in common with the other Blair than it was previously thought.

Comment

"The force broke health and safety laws when officers pursued Brazilian Jean Charles de Menezes to a Tube station and shot him seven times"

Are there really H&S guidelines on the proper use of guns in a crowded tube train? I must've missed that bit.

Comment

Blimey! I just can't get over the idea that some people, whoever they are, can pump an innocent man's head full of bullets and get done for a breach of 'Health and Safety'.

Somebody here should be prosecuted for murdering a man.

Comment

OH DEAR - oh dear .. ?!? we have just been jackbooted in the face (again) by a fascist police state busy establishing its right to butcher you on sight like sheep.

Comment

just think of the damage to the officers ears from all that noise ... course it's a health and safety issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Lambros View Post
                    Blimey! I just can't get over the idea that some people, whoever they are, can pump an innocent man's head full of bullets and get done for a breach of 'Health and Safety'.

Somebody here should be prosecuted for murdering a man.
                    Perhaps the prosecution was brought because the officer(s) who fired the gun(s) were putting the other police officers at risk of injury
                    It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Working...
                    X