• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Glowing Bright

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glowing Bright

Coffee shop near work have finally started doing Porridge and so i had some and it was beutiful. i now feel all warm inside
    Thats the way the cookie crumbles

Originally posted by Cooperinliverp00l View Post
    Coffee shop near work have finally started doing Porridge and so i had some and it was beutiful. i now feel all warm inside
    Hmm, a scouser doing porridge and then feeling warm inside...

Comment

Beautiful

Edit:

Wasn't it ReadyBrek that made you glow like a Sellafield refugee?
      Last edited by DaveB; 2 November 2007, 08:19.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
        Beautiful

Edit:

Wasn't it ReadyBrek that made you glow like a Sellafield refugee?
        Indeed it was. But nothing quite beats a nice bowl / cup of porridge on a cold morning.

Edit - well, OK - almost nothing.
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
          Indeed it was. But nothing quite beats a nice bowl / cup of porridge on a cold morning.

Edit - well, OK - almost nothing.
          Welcome back

Comment

Good for reducing cholesterol as well, or so I'm told.
            The vegetarian option.

Comment

Welcome back
              I thank you.

And thanks for setting a high score target on that marble shooting thingy on facebook. Spent some time over there this past week, and set a whole new range of high scores (which as we all know, is the reason that SA left the CUK slackers group - 'cos she was getting beat by me all the time )
              Best Forum Advisor 2014
              Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
              Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Paddington Station have a porridge stall/stand.. £1.49 for a large beaker full, far better than a Sausage n Egg McMuffin on a cold winters day
                The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                  I thank you.

And thanks for setting a high score target on that marble shooting thingy on facebook. Spent some time over there this past week, and set a whole new range of high scores (which as we all know, is the reason that SA left the CUK slackers group - 'cos she was getting beat by me all the time )
                  You haven't beaten it have you ??

I have been trying days now to get even close to the score you set on that breaking blocks one. Only managed to get up into the hundred thousands but still not close. might have a go again tonight whilst watching crap on tv mrs a sleep on the sofa, dog as sleep on her bed and a cold beer in my hand

Comment

Wasn't it Redy Brek that made you glow bright?
                    "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Working...
                    X