• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pink tie and pink shirt?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pink tie and pink shirt?

Branching off from the ‘shiny suit’ aspect of the ‘what time do you get in?’ poll I thought I’d broach the subject of pink attire. In the city it seems very in to wear pink shirts and ties a lot but I have noticed that there are those who may take it a bit far and like to do the pink thing pretty much every day.

Do you do the pink tie/shirt thing? If so how often? What your thoughts on this pressing matter?

I own 1 pink tie that I may wear once a week at the most.

Ladies – apologies for the male only poll – of course your opinions will be most welcome
    I don’t wear pink – it’s ghey
    36.36%
    I wear a pink tie or shirt now and then
    36.36%
    I sometimes wear both
    18.18%
    I wear pink more often than not (and pink cufflinks!)
    3.03%
    I love pink – innit!
    0.00%
    I am [insert name]
    6.06%

The poll is expired.

"Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

tough one

I have 1 pink shirt (wearing today as it happens). I do have a tie to go with it but I don't particularly like it - I struggled to find a nice tie that looks Ok.

So - I wear the shirt without the tie. Looks good.
    Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Guys shouldn't be afraid of pink.... it looks good on most fellas.
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

no pink shirts. i do have lilac ones though. got a fantastic swirly whirly pink tie that i wear quite often.

Comment

It takes a real man to wear pink!
          l l l http://www.thewantedfans.com

Comment

the missus pink undies.. well that's a whole other thing
            The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

whit happened to the days when mem were men and sheep were afraid?
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Pink shirt yes

Pink tie yes

Pink shirt and Pink tie
                "Wait, I still function!"

Comment

I have a couple of pink shirts, and some of the lads used to make the usual comments. At first I tried to say it was salmon, then vimto coloured, now I just don't care... it's pink and I'm proud

Comment

I have a couple of pink shirts, and a couple of pink ties. Worn occasionally (as I rarely wear a shirt and tie) but I have no qualms about wearing them.

I also have a few Pink shirts - today's is a blue Pink shirt.
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014
                    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                    X