• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Eco Thread: Using Leftovers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eco Thread: Using Leftovers

Just thought I'd do my bit to be right on.

Incidentally, I am curiously attracted to Sorella Hampton of the WI. I don't know why, I just am. Perhaps it's her mumsy, no nonsense but nice approach to stir frying rice. I'm not proud of it, but there you go.

Maybe someone can help me out there? Someone was being a closet shrink the other day I recall.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/7071501.stm
    I'm Spartacus.

Unbelievable !

She seemed quite pleased of her "wormery" at the bottom of the garden. Vegetarian worms no less ! And she saves eggshell for the worms.

Has no one told that there is is a perfectly natural wormery underneath everyones garden ?

She also seems to conform to the WI stereotype. Frumpy, no make up (apart from blonde hair whose tips have been dipped in green paint, a hideous bangle, and constantly harps on about her children and their lunchboxes. (With another child on the way by the look of her). She also had an obsession with Tupperware.

And don't get me started on the manky mushrooms...

I also noticed there was no wine or beer in the fridge door.

That woman is barking.
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Working...
    X