• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Has Being a Contractor Made You Thicker?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has Being a Contractor Made You Thicker?

As per topic.

Personally i just lazy around all day and have been for the last year and have forgotton how to do some of the things i use to do when i was permie.

As a contractor i apply very little knowledge where as when i was a permie i had more loops to jump through....

You?
    Keep it clean!!!

I try not to lazy around too much, find I have needed to become better at dealing with agents than anything else..
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

For the Horde!!
      Amen to that Bro !
      Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

I think it woke me up after years of doing the same permie job.
        Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Thicker? No, but it has meant I have afforded the op to be longer.

HTH

Comment

Judging by the posts made in General this afternoon - I'd say so
            Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Eh? Dime bar?

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
                Amen to that Bro !
                For the Alliance!

hyperD in "played UT2004 and now a hopeless WoW addict" mode
                If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

I don't understand the question. Can someone show me how to do it?

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                    I don't understand the question. Can someone show me how to do it?
                    you've answered the question. Now move on
                    Keep it clean!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X