• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Whic Side Of The Bed Do You Sleep On ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whic Side Of The Bed Do You Sleep On ?

This poll is for those that sleep with someone else beside them.

Do you sleep on their left or their right side ?
    I sleep on their left
    48.28%
    I sleep on their right
    51.72%
    Last edited by Board Game Geek; 2 November 2007, 16:20.
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

poll does not apply to me under stated rules. I'll step a side
    Keep it clean!!!

Comment

The worst thing is if you meet someone who prefers your side of the bed, how bloody well dare they!
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

From what perspective? As you lie on your back? Front? Or from the camera man's perspective?
        It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

from what perspective ? Didnt think of that...

ok....birds eye view of the bed..from above...

[---------BOTTOM OF BED---------]
          [----------------------------------]
          [----LEFT-SIDE------RIGHT-SIDE --]
          [-----[PILLOW]-------[PILLOW]----]
          [----------TOP-OF-BED------------]
          Last edited by Board Game Geek; 2 November 2007, 16:29.
          Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

I've got a round bed. Mods, this poll is squarist!

Comment

Mrs Malvolio and I have a very democratic half of the bed each.

Her half is the one in the middle...
              Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Mrs Pondy isn't very tall and can't reach both sides of the bed. So how is it that I end up balanced on the edge on the verge of toppling out.

Oh, and the right side for me but I found the diagram confusing cos it's upside down.

Comment

Her half is the one in the middle...
                  LOL ! How True !

I think it's the female nesting instinct..is she preggers by any chance ?

Me and Mrs BGG used to have the same problem with "bed ownership".

We resolved it eventually and got a massive waterbed, with two seperate zones so she can have her cell at one temperature and I can have mine set to my comfort level.

The bed is huge...it's the largest size you can normally buy.

Now all we need to resolve is the "duvet ownership" issue.

She gets her share, and I make do with the remaining 3mm.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Oh, and the right side for me but I found the diagram confusing cos it's upside down
                    Try thining upside down Mal, or perhaps turn your monitor 180 degrees.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Working...
                    X