• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Taking your shoes off at the client's site.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taking your shoes off at the client's site.

It's not right is it, walking around in your socks?

Discuss if you can be arsed. I'm off home, personally.

i wear jesus slippers to work so i cannot comment
    Keep it clean!!!

Comment

There was a woman at my last place who used to walk around in bare feet, don't know why, but makes you wonder what you could get away with before someone confronts you
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

I used to do it when I had slip on shoes, but now I can do my own laces I refrain.

Comment

this nigerian guy who i work with took his damn socks off and walked around on our floor, lol

Comment

Originally posted by trsisko View Post
            this nigerian guy who i work with took his damn socks off and walked around on our floor, lol
            Racist
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
              Racist
              Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by miffy View Post
                How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                  There was a woman at my last place who used to walk around in bare feet, don't know why, but makes you wonder what you could get away with before someone confronts you
                  My wife does this at her work... but you know cute girls can get away with this sort of thing

As for me I quite like the idea of rolling along in those Wheelies shoes. Might get myself a pair
                  Don't ask Beaker. He's just another muppet.

Comment

I took my shoes off, but not when walking around, just at my desk.

Comment

Working...
                    X