• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

O Noes ! Teh Borad is close

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O Noes ! Teh Borad is close

It's that time of the day again folks.

Please put away your books, pack your felt-tips away in to your pen-bags, and clear your desks.

Time to go home.

And Watkins ? See my after work in my study please...
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

The bell is for me not for you boy!
    Mr Bronson
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Oh hai! I can has postings?

I'm still here, you gits. Don't lock up yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
        The bell is for me not for you boy!
        Mr Bronson
        The thought of Mr Bronson giving a boy the bell is not right.

Comment

Time to go home, time to go home, la la la la la la, time to go home.

Comment

I met Michael Sheard a few years ago (before he passed away to the Great Staff Room in the Sky).

It was at a RPG / Star Wars Convention.

Throughly nice chap and he was more than happy to accept a pint of ale and have a chat.

I must admit, I was a bit scared at the time. He just "projected" Mr Bronson naturally.

RIP Mike.

May everyone have a pleasant weekend, whatever (or whoever) you are doing ! :-)
            Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Nice one, how the back is a little less painful
              The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Cheers, I shall adopt a home-medicine approach tonight, using the finest hops and barley.

And just had a call from an agent for an interview...a nice end to a pant's week.

Cheers all !

C.S. Lewis

Comment

BGG One word of warning. Most anaesthetics exit your body via your breathing not your other bodily functions. This means the levels can still be quite high in your system. 1 pint was enough for me last time to black out!!!
                  "Wait, I still function!"

Comment

REally ?

Well, I had 4 locals yesterday, that was over 24 hours ago !

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Working...
                    X