• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Would this ever happen in the UK?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would this ever happen in the UK?

Strange as we don't seem able to get rid of our imported murderers
    Death of Italian woman brings tensions to crescendo
    Italy has begun rounding up thousands of Romanian immigrants for deportation after passing a new "public order and security" law.

Masgras Neculai, 30, a petty thief, was named as the first Romanian who would be expelled under the new law, which allows anyone who is considered "dangerous" to society to be sent home.

The law was rushed through the Italian cabinet on Wednesday after huge public outcry following the savage murder of Giovanna Reggiani, a 47-year-old Italian woman, allegedly by a Romanian man.

The decree has now been officially published and has come into force immediately.

Police have begun combing immigrant ghettos and arresting Romanians without permits.

Government ministers have vowed to return 5,000 Romanians to their home country in the next few weeks.

The move appeared to have the blessing of the European Union.
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Originally posted by Troll View Post
    Strange as we don't seem able to get rid of our imported murderers
    I believe the flight from Italy to the UK is cheaper and more popular than Italy to Romania.

Comment

yes... no doubt they will find their way here

Comment

sigh...rivers of blood

Comment

yes... no doubt they will find their way here
          Maybe we could get some Polish builders to knock up some more prisons to keep them all in!
          Some people are like slinkys, totally pointless but the thought of pushing them down a flight of stairs never fails to put a smile on your face.

Comment

Originally posted by shelby68 View Post
            Maybe we could get some Polish builders to knock up some more prisons to keep them all in!
            I hear there are some empty flats in Liverpool where they could live and even have their rent subsidised by their charitible owners
            Don't ask Beaker. He's just another muppet.

Comment

Police have begun combing immigrant ghettos and arresting Romanians without permits.
              Isn't this what the Nazis did in WW2, but to a different ethnic minority?

Comment

Originally posted by beaker View Post
                I hear there are some empty flats in Liverpool where they could live and even have their rent subsidised by their charitible owners
                Send them to Liverpool!!!, my god your a harsh man,thats cruel by any standards. I think they'd rather be thrown in the sea.

It's second of my list of places to be carpet bombed out of existance behind Blackpool.
                Some people are like slinkys, totally pointless but the thought of pushing them down a flight of stairs never fails to put a smile on your face.

Comment

Working...
                X