• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is it kicking off in akistan ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it kicking off in akistan ?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/7076670.stm

Musharraf imposes emergency rule

Police and troops have sealed off the city's political and judicial core
    Pakistan's President Pervez Musharraf has declared emergency rule and suspended the country's constitution.
    Troops have been deployed inside state-run TV and radio stations, while independent channels have gone off air.

LOL, I wonder how this affects outsourcing ?

More the better.

Milan.

is akistan a banned word?
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

this guy has to go hes just so power hungry and tulip..mind you the chick is no good too

bah

Comment

Originally posted by trsisko View Post
        this guy has to go hes just so power hungry and tulip..mind you the chick is no good too

bah
        she was quite tulipable in her younger days though
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Agreed, I would have done her.

Just another silly day in a silly country which was a silly idea from the start. Mind you being treated like dogs by the hindus wasn't great either - but Im sure the people deserve better.

I had planned a trip into Kashmir in spring - looks like that's off until this blows over in 10 years (or musharaf is blown up whichever comes first).

I hear that Imran Khan has also been arrested.

All this just 'coz the guy hates the supreme court. I bet Tony B. is thinking "now why didn't I think of that."
          McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
          Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

its all happening in Pakistan again
            Last edited by arthur_cider; 4 November 2007, 09:48.

Comment

Working...
            X