• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Unfortunate lapses?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfortunate lapses?

Aaaagh!!!!! Not again!

Thinking it was a bit of scrap paper I have gone and drawn a cartoon of two blokes having a knobbing session on the back of my Companies House shuttle return form.

Last year I sent a fax of a T Rex, Mammoth, bloke, two dogs, rabbit and a hare having a gang bang to the agency instead of an invoice because I forgot to take it off the scanner.

Then there was the VC++ software update I sent to a client forgetting to remove the temp debug output file of {cee you en tee}.txt.

PS Why is this idiot CUK thing turning scrap as in scrapyard into scarp???

Bum
    Last edited by xoggoth; 4 November 2007, 23:54.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Aaaagh!!!!! Not again!

Thinking it was a bit of scarp paper I have gone and drawn a cartoon of two blokes having a knobbing session on the back of my Companies House shuttle return form.

Last year I sent a fax of a T Rex, Mammoth, bloke, two dogs, rabbit and a hare having a gang bang to the agency instead of an invoice because I forgot to take it off the scanner.

Then there was the VC++ software update I sent to a client forgetting to remove the temp debug output file of {cee you en tee}.txt.

PS Why is this idiot CUK thing turning scarp as in scarpyard into scarp???

Bum
    PS Why is this idiot CUK thing turning scarp as in scarpyard into scarp???
    "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Working...
    X