• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Manhunt

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manhunt

Anyone played this on the PC? I have been playing it while I am in a guest house all week but now appear to be stuck...it's driving me maaaaaaad!!!!!
    "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
    Anyone played this on the PC? I have been playing it while I am in a guest house all week but now appear to be stuck...it's driving me maaaaaaad!!!!!
    No. Next!

Comment

no...is it an 'introductions' website or something?

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
        I don't know, look up your IE favourites and find out!!
        "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
          An excellent start to the day. Cheers TL

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
            Never knew you could get that for the PC... i might need to get a copy

I played it in the PS2, didn't finish it. Got the nail gun and successfully killed a few people with it but didn't get much further.

Where are you stuck?

How was your first plastic bag killing? Did you expect it to be that gory?

IGN have a walkthrough:
            http://guides.ign.com/guides/621239/index.html
            Last edited by Spacecadet; 6 November 2007, 08:28.
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
            X