• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

E-Synergy Solutions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E-Synergy Solutions

Possibly looking a a contract through these guys. Anyone got any thoughts/experiences of them?

Not worked through them but had many chats and coffees with them.

Very professional, worked hard to get interviews organised, good feedback and communication throughout.

I wouldn't have a problem dealing with them
    Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
      Not worked through them but had many chats and coffees with them.

Very professional, worked hard to get interviews organised, good feedback and communication throughout.

I wouldn't have a problem dealing with them
      Cheers. That's also been my experience thus far.

Comment

Been with them and not bad so far,
        sorry Diver I'm off the cigs again

Comment

E-Synergy Solutions

Has any one worked for them recently...Seems to touchbase lot of condidates for contracts but not sure if any one actullay worked for them

Comment

Originally posted by varrry View Post
            Has any one worked for them recently...Seems to touchbase lot of condidates for contracts but not sure if any one actullay worked for them
            Yes I did a contract through them. They paid on time.

My only complaint is that they insisted on taking references after I'd already started the contract, saying that the client expected them to. I relented after the 5th request and they then used my references as sales leads despite my express instructions not to.

Comment

Have worked with them back in 2006 for 8 months for my first contract.

They got me another contract in 2007 and still working with them since then

Found them Very professional and helpful and payment is always on time

Comment

Patrick Crompton, used to be my agent back in 2000 when he used work for Centric.

Then he and a couple of others started e-Synergy Solutions in mid 2001 just when the last IT crash started.

Anyway they survived that and seem to be doing well.

I used them again in 2005.

They are very good and professional.

Comment

Originally posted by Devlin View Post
                  Yes I did a contract through them. They paid on time.

My only complaint is that they insisted on taking references after I'd already started the contract, saying that the client expected them to. I relented after the 5th request and they then used my references as sales leads despite my express instructions not to.
                  I'm getting the same from them, and others.

Comment

Working...
                  X