• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Aaahh! I needed that Wii

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aaahh! I needed that Wii

Got one, get in!

Now the dilemma. Do I selfishly keep it for Number One son's Xmas pressie or do I offer it via eBay to some other poor kid who hasn't got as resourceful a Daddy? Obviously there would have to be a bit of a premium to cover my costs.

What do you think?
    Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
    Got one, get in!

Now the dilemma. Do I selfishly keep it for Number One son's Xmas pressie or do I offer it via eBay to some other poor kid who hasn't got as resourceful a Daddy? Obviously there would have to be a bit of a premium to cover my costs.

What do you think?
    You're a contractor and you haven't got your kids a wii already?!!!!

I got my lad one in March!!

You're not resourceful - you're disgraceful!!! You should be disgusted with yourself

(yes I'm going a little OTT here, but I'm really really bored!)
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
      Got one, get in!

What do you think?
      Why did you get it from and can you get more ?

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post

You're not resourceful - you're disgraceful!!! You should be disgusted with yourself

(yes I'm going a little OTT here, but I'm really really bored!)
        What level of boredom ? I'm also struggling quite badly, I had an extra cake for lunch, bad move !

I've got kids who are obviously pre Wii because I don't even know what one is.

Comment

Originally posted by rootsnall View Post
          What level of boredom ? I'm also struggling quite badly, I had an extra cake for lunch, bad move !

I've got kids who are obviously pre Wii because I don't even know what one is.
          Oh no no the levels again!! I didn't understand them!!!

Isn't everything level 2, apart form suicide and/or resignation?!
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

Oh no no the levels again!! I didn't understand them!!!

Isn't everything level 2, apart form suicide and/or resignation?!
            I explained it at the time but yes everything is pretty much level 2 ie. pretty flipping mind numbingly bored but can just about cope

I have started dreaming of not getting a renewal, I fear I will be disappointed though so I'm not getting my hopes up.

Comment

Originally posted by rootsnall View Post
              I explained it at the time but yes everything is pretty much level 2 ie. pretty flipping mind numbingly bored but can just about cope

I have started dreaming of not getting a renewal, I fear I will be disappointed though so I'm not getting my hopes up.
              What would you do if you didn't get renewed? Woudl you live the life of leisure for a while?

Tell us what your average day would consist of!
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

You have a son? Something you've not told us about SA?

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Got it from 'Game' in The Trafford Centre. They've run out again but the lad in the shop told us they'd have some more in on Friday if we wanted another one (and before anyone asks I'm going to be 100miles + away from the TC on Friday). We phoned them this morning and they said they'd put one aside for us which was nice of them (got the wife to do that - better for the sympathy vote).

The going price on eBay seems to be about £280 for the basic £180rrp package.

Comment

Female Geordie over 16. Kind of taken as read that there's going to be at least one 'bairn'.

Comment

Working...
                    X