• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nixon Williams moved?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nixon Williams moved?

I received a letter last weekend saying they were moving to Blackpool, anyone know why or if they are up and running yet? Their website doesn't even mention they've moved??
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    I received a letter last weekend saying they were moving to Blackpool, anyone know why or if they are up and running yet? Their website doesn't even mention they've moved??
    I had to phone them yesterday and asked the question, and yes apparently they are now in their new Blackpool office.

It would be good if they could say something about it on the web site though.

Comment

They've not replied to my emails since Friday. I sincerely hope they're not "doing a Parasol" and upgrading their systems also!

Comment

Hello

I can confirm that we moved on Monday 5th November. We are up and running.

Our new telephone number is 01253 362000

The new fax number is 01253 362001

We have had some delays with BT and our internet connection and it is slow, although BT are due to remedy this today.

Any queries please contact me or the office.

Alan

Comment

Originally posted by Nixon Williams View Post
          Hello

We have had some delays with BT and our internet connection and it is slow, although BT are due to remedy this today.

Alan
          I wouldn't bank on BT sorting anything quickly Alan!

Comment

Originally posted by Nixon Williams View Post
            Hello

Alan
            BT, remedy and today are words that do not go together. I wish you luck.

Comment

Working...
            X