• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best Blakes 7 character

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Blakes 7 character

Poll to follow.
    Blake
    0.00%
    Avon
    25.00%
    Cally
    8.33%
    Servalan
    25.00%
    Jenna
    4.17%
    Vila
    12.50%
    Travis
    0.00%
    Tarrant
    0.00%
    AndyW
    25.00%

You missed Gan, Dayna and Soolin.

And then there's Zen, Orac and Slave.
    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
      You missed Gan, Dayna and Soolin.

And then there's Zen, Orac and Slave.
      Sorry, but it was either AndyW or one of those (9 answers max in poll I think)

Comment

My old man was on the tube in London many moons ago and ended up sitting next to Cally (can't remember her real name and can't be @rsed to Google it!)... He asked her for an autograph and she signed a sheet from the script she was reading for one of the episodes...

so for that reason... I'm voting for Cally! although I preferred the cute blonde one obvously...

Comment

Jan Chappel was Cally.

I used to work with someone whose Dad used to go out with Sally Knyvette (Jenna). Apparently.
          Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

What's the little fat russian one called, you know, the one with the tash and fondness for squirrels?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
              What's the little fat russian one called, you know, the one with the tash and fondness for squirrels?
              Coffee -> Keyboard -> Mess

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                Chekov.
                Wrong thread!

You're fixated man!!! erm... lizard?

Comment

Originally posted by FCSimmo View Post
                  My old man was on the tube in London many moons ago and ended up sitting next to Cally (can't remember her real name and can't be @rsed to Google it!)... He asked her for an autograph and she signed a sheet from the script she was reading for one of the episodes...

so for that reason... I'm voting for Cally! although I preferred the cute blonde one obvously...
                  I saw Vila (Michael Keaton) on the tube once...just smiled at him and he smiled back.

Then it was onto the Blue Oyster bar...
                  If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                    I saw Vila (Michael Keaton) on the tube once...just smiled at him and he smiled back.

Then it was onto the Blue Oyster bar...
                    You or him or both?

Comment

Working...
                    X