• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Should Ian Blair resign?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should Ian Blair resign?

Chan

Well, the London Assembly (who they?) seem to think so.
    Yes
    41.30%
    No
    23.91%
    No-one called Blair should hold any public office again
    26.09%
    They should have shot AndyW instead of JC deM
    8.70%
    If you find this post offensive, please insert "Chan" before and "tho" after, then it should be OK.

Sometimes I almost feel just like a human being - Elvis Costello

PRC,

Yes.

Why do your posts all being with your name? I feel like I'm reading them backwards.

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
      PRC,

Yes.

Why do your posts all being with your name? I feel like I'm reading them backwards.
      Chan

You can blame my scriptwriters at Doctor Who for this compulsion to start a sentence with "chan" and finish with "tho". It would apparently be a form of bad language/swearing/disrespect for me to do otherwise. Also bad luck as it turned out, having been persuaded against my better judgment to miss out the chan/tho on one occasion by Martha Jones, my character was then killed by Prof. Yana / the Master.
      If you find this post offensive, please insert "Chan" before and "tho" after, then it should be OK.

Comment

Where's the "No, he should be shot seven times in the back of the head" option?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          Where's the "No, he should be shot seven times in the back of the head" option?
          Chan,

It is in hiding, with the CUK "Edit Poll" option.

Must try harder next time, must try harder next time, must....

Comment

Originally posted by Chantho View Post
            Chan

You can blame my scriptwriters at Doctor Who for this compulsion to start a sentence with "chan" and finish with "tho". It would apparently be a form of bad language/swearing/disrespect for me to do otherwise. Also bad luck as it turned out, having been persuaded against my better judgment to miss out the chan/tho on one occasion by Martha Jones, my character was then killed by Prof. Yana / the Master.
            Ah, that explains why I had no idea what it meant. I don't think I've watched Dr Who since I was about 12.

It makes a change from the Daleks though.

Comment

Maybe takeover a website and drop a tip that Sir Ian is walking around with a jacket covered in anthrax. Should at least get him shot in the arm.
              McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
              Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

I bet he felt like a coont, having that Brazillian done
                The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post

Comment

Working...
                    X