• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brian Haw

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brian Haw

That geezer who has been protesting down at Parliament Square since the end of WWII...how does he manage to support himself?

Is he on benefits or what? Housing benefit? Sickness Benefit? What?

Cause what ever it is he is doing, I reckon we should bottle it and then sell it cause Id love to be able to kick around doing something I enjoy without having to worry about such trivial things as working!

Mailman

He is surviving on food brought by supporters.

Comment

At least he has got honourable purpose in life, unlike you Mailman.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles Foster Kane View Post
        He is surviving on food brought by supporters.
        Indeed. I'd slip him a couple of quid if I ever passed by Westminster.

He's a nutter like Stanley Green the protein nutter who used to walk up and down Oxford Street.

We need more like them.

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman View Post
          That geezer who has been protesting down at Parliament Square since the end of WWII...how does he manage to support himself?

Cause what ever it is he is doing, I reckon we should bottle it and then sell it cause Id love to be able to kick around doing something I enjoy without having to worry about such trivial things as working!

Mailman
          He's only been there since 2001, not since the end of WWII. He was only Born in 1949.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

What about the boke who used to live in the middle of a Birmingham roundabout, did you ever get to meet him AtW?
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
              What about the boke who used to live in the middle of a Birmingham roundabout, did you ever get to meet him AtW?
              bloke

Comment

Mailman
                One of him is worth about a 100 of you.

HTH
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  One of him is worth about a 100 of you.

HTH
                  So about the same as a squirrel then?

Comment

Id love to be able to kick around doing something I enjoy without having to worry about such trivial things as working!
                    Mailman
                    I thought you did - talking b0ll0cks

Musn't forget a couple of these to make the post look pretty for the simpleton.

Comment

Working...
                    X