• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

S3 Group interim results

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S3 Group interim results

Published some time ago (June) but for those that are interested:

http://www.sthree.com/images/html_em...rim_lo-res.pdf

Complete annual results should be released in the next few weeks (late Nov/early Dec).

Snippets from the report:
    • "... The gross margin on contract placements increased slightly to 20.8% (2006: 20.6%)"
    • "... The number of active contractors at the half-year end increased by 14.7% to 4,974, and we also saw a year-on-year increase in average gross profit per day rates of 19.3% to £71.24"

So if I get my sums right (unlikely, but here goes...) the typical S3 contractor costs the client about £342.50 and he/she receives about £271.26.

And, assuming the numbers are correct, S3 are grossing about £354,348 per day from their contractors.

Good money if you can get it...

Padinka
    I'm not so think as you drunk I am...

Working...
X