• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Lyrical Terrorist

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Lyrical Terrorist

Is this SandyDown?

Fun world isn't it when no one dare make a comment on this.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
      Fun world isn't it when no one dare make a comment on this.
      Why? Are people scared of getting banned for expressing an opinion?

I'll make a comment then. This girl (not SandyDown) is exactly the sort of person the bigots love to hate. She's probably done an enormous amount of harm to the cause of the moderate muslims.

Comment

So do 'moderate muslims' write poems about decapitating people, sing songs at the till about blowing up planes, write little messages wishing for matrydom and work themselves to be inside the security area of Heathrow?

If anything it shows what a joke the security at Heathrow really is, and what an utter waste of space WHSmiths HR department are.
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
          So do 'moderate muslims' write poems about decapitating people, sing songs at the till about blowing up planes, write little messages wishing for matrydom and work themselves to be inside the security area of Heathrow?
          No, they don't. I meant that the typical view of potential terrorists put forward by moderate muslims is the disaffected male youth caught up in the religious fervour of the radical mosques. This girl doesn't fit that bill at all, so it blows their argument out of the water. There appears to be a lot more sympathy for the radical cause than I was led to believe.

Comment

Not only is she SandyDown... she is also option c) on your list

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
              Not only is she SandyDown... she is also option c) on your list
              Not my type.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
                No, they don't. I meant that the typical view of potential terrorists put forward by moderate muslims is the disaffected male youth caught up in the religious fervour of the radical mosques. This girl doesn't fit that bill at all, so it blows their argument out of the water. There appears to be a lot more sympathy for the radical cause than I was led to believe.
                So you are saying the term "moderate muslim" is a contradiction?
                How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Not my type.
                  Racist!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                    So you are saying the term "moderate muslim" is a contradiction?
                    No. There are moderate muslims. There are radical muslims. There are probably more radical muslims than I thought there were. Is what I'm saying.

Comment

Working...
                    X