• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Glasgow wins Commonwealth Games 2014

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glasgow wins Commonwealth Games 2014

Against "stiff" opposition from Abuja City. No contest then. One's a run-down, crime-ridden, hell-hole of a place, and the other's in Africa.

But I have already sent £100,000 pounds to the Nigerian Minister of sport who emailed me to help him transfer some money to the Commonwealth games fund!

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
      One's a run-down, crime-ridden, hell-hole of a place
      Thought you were talking about Glasgow for a moment.

Comment

Dear Sir/Girly

I am Mr.David "Shakka Black Motorcyle Africa Bambooata" Ombolowomolowafaly, an Auditor of a BANK OF THE NORTH INTERNATIONAL,ABUJA(FCT).

I have the courage to Crave indulgence for this important business believing that you will never let me down either now or in the future.

Some years in the future, we are to prodly host the 2014 Olympic Games.
        We have managed to save (from special 414 Investment Plans) enough gracious moneys to deposit $12M.USD (TWELVE MILLION US DOLLARS) in an account of our local Official.

However, he has had a routine accident with a pair of garden shears and he had been fatally wounded of the most serious death.

We are gladly contacting members of the CUK fraternal sister and brotherhood to enquire speedily if there is one of you who is able to be chief signature on the fund.

This is the situation, and my proposal is that I am looking for a good honest person who will stand in as the next of kin to beneficiary, and OPEN a Bank Account abroad to facilitate the transfer of this money.

This is simple, all you have to do is to OPEN an account anywhere in the world and send me its detail for me to arrange the proper money transfer paperwork, and facilitate the transfer.

The money will then be paid into this Account for us to share in the ratio of 60% for me, 35 % for you and 5% for expenses that might come up during transfer process.

The remaining 10% will be donated to a charity of your choosing, such as the "Get AtW a hooker for the weekend".

There is no risk at all, and all the paper work for this transaction will be done by me using my position and connections and my special crayons in the banks in Nigeria. This business transaction is guaranteed and not shaky like a holed boat.And the first phase of the transfer will be ($4M.USD) FOUR MILLION DOLLARS as advised by our insider in the bank.

If you are interested, please reply immediately through my personal email sending the following details: (1) Your Full Name/Address (2) Your Private
        Telephone/fax Number and (3) Your bank details and credit card numbers.

Please observe the utmost confidentiality, and be rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I shall require your assistance to invest some of my share in your country. I look forward to your earliest reply.

Yours,
        Mr.David O
        Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
          Against "stiff" opposition from Abuja City. No contest then. One's a run-down, crime-ridden, hell-hole of a place, and the other's in Africa.
          Aye we wegies go to Manchester for oor holidays
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Charles Foster Kane View Post
            Thought you were talking about Glasgow for a moment.
            If you read his post again, he was.

I thought it was quite flattering actually.

Comment

Top post by BGG

Comment

Working...
              X