• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Might as well start it now...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Might as well start it now...

What's everyone up to this weekend??
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    What's everyone up to this weekend??
    Playing with my new camera.

Comment

Working. Every little helps.

Milan.

Comment

Daughters 1st birthday on Sunday. Drinks tonight, recovery time tomorrow.

Comment

Friday - Going to Grease the musical
          Saturday - Bombarded by the sounds of the wife singing happily the tunes from Grease the Musical.
          Sunday- Bombarded by the sounds of the wife singing happily the tunes from Grease the Musical.

Comment

Tonight I've got to look after the kids while the wife has a body shop party at home.
            Disney on Ice with the kids tomorrow
            Day of rest on Sunday

Comment

Very little I suspect
              Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                Tonight I've got to look after the kids while the wife has a body shop party at home.
                Disney on Ice with the kids tomorrow
                Day of rest on Sunday
                'Body Shop Party' - We all know what that's Womanese for

Comment

Curry tonight with Mrs and without kids. Tomorrow DIY and/or tree felling followed by watch the RL down the pub without wife or kids. Sunday more DIY and/or tree felling followed by iron school pants and five shirts and start preparing to be thoroughly bored at work for 5 days.

ps. just become a Contractor Among Contractors !

Comment

Gym tonight followed by curry, redesign one of my sites and write an 5 part email course on Saturday followed by testing the beta version of my software product. In-laws on Saturday evening then got a couple of friends coming round on Sunday for a mammoth roast.
                    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Working...
                    X