• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A reasonable question...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A reasonable question...

Yo d00d5 (and d00dette5!!! mustn't forget the ladiezzz )

There's this stuff that I need to find out stuff about, and the d00d5 (and d00dette5!!! ) that I hang with are, like "google it", and I'm like "Whoh! that's like all theze links I haveta follow and it's like, stuff that you haz to read, and it's like thinking and being all judging about the validity of information, and like that's OLD, MAN coz we haz this internet thing where other people do all that begonia for you and like it's sorted."

So if you guyz (and ladieez ) could tell me everything I need to know I'd be like "Yo! Those contractors (and their w1mm1n that help them out if you know what i mean ) r0x0rs the most!!"

TIA.

P.S. I don't read this forum so email me otherwise u'll have wasted u'r time doing my work 4 me d00d(ette )

Answers???

WTF is up with you d00ds (and d00dettes ) it's been like ages since I posted and you hazn't fixed my life so I don't haz to

Comment

Chortle. One of the smokers where I work sounds just like that when I'm outside having a fag break and I hear her talking.

yap yap yap, so I'm like yap yap yap, and like yap yap.....

and the weird thing is, although she was probably at Rodean or somewhere, she fakes a bizarre caribbean accent
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Crikey Nick.... how pissed were you??
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
        X