• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nuts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nuts

Appear to have increased in price, my squirrel friends won't be too pleased

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Appear to have increased in price, my squirrel friends won't be too pleased
    They aren't paying, you are.

Btw, you're quite correct, the prices in supermarkets are rising markedly.

Comment

No no, inflation is only 1.8%. Prices are falling, everything is affordable and we have never had it so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        Btw, you're quite correct, the prices in supermarkets are rising markedly.
        Booze is cheap though - 88 pence for 4 pack of ASDA branded lager - I'd say one would get brain damage after drinking it, but one would need to be brain damaged to actually try it in the first place, alcohol free beer is almost non-existant and pretty expensive

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Booze is cheap though - 88 pence for 4 pack of ASDA branded lager - I'd say one would get brain damage after drinking it
          You might..........if you in fact had a brain to damage in the first place. And why are you so worried about the price of nuts? Surely that is what you get paid in, so you must have at least a few to spare for the squirrels.
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Stop wasting your money on nuts and invest in an air rifle.

Everyones doing it:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/global/ma...quirrel111.xml

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
              Stop wasting your money on nuts and invest in an air rifle.

Everyones doing it:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/global/ma...quirrel111.xml
              That guy is a scumbag.

Comment

Yep, he does seem like a bit of a t*t...
                "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

That guy is a scumbag
                  Hey, I just found myself agreeing with ATw. Fancy anyone being nasty to little squirrels.

dig holes in the lawn
                  Seen em digging but when went to look afterwards damage is pretty negligible. Something is digging big holes in our lawn but it ain't squirrels as happens at night. I suspect MR PIKEY SCUM.
                  Last edited by xoggoth; 12 November 2007, 17:28.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Anyone ever been to the red squirrel sanctuary in Formby?? It's fab and they are so adorable. They will eat nuts out of your hands too!!
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                    X