• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Will today (Tuesday) turn out to be a good day for me?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will today (Tuesday) turn out to be a good day for me?

The fate of the Universe might be decided today
    Yes
    25.00%
    No
    43.75%
    Maybe
    12.50%
    sAndydoWn
    18.75%

Will today turn out to be a good day for you?

Let me see

Apparently not!

You are still you
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Voter apathy!

Comment

I voted yes AtW - anything can happen honey. You go for it!!

I had to pay my corp tax bill this morning, so my day can only get better now!!
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Voter apathy!
          So you have at least 8 other IDs then.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
            I voted yes AtW - anything can happen honey. You go for it!!

I had to pay my corp tax bill this morning, so my day can only get better now!!
            Thanks love!

I will soon know my corp tax, barsteward Brown really annoyed me by removing first £10k tax free allowance

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              I will soon know my corp tax, barsteward Brown really annoyed me by removing first £10k tax free allowance
              You must have been running virtually tax-free up till that point alexei....provided you are being paid what you are worth of course.
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                You must have been running virtually tax-free up till that point alexei....provided you are being paid what you are worth of course.
                No numpty, today is not about that.

Comment

Comment

Care to elaborate any more AtW on why today should be "extra special" ?
                    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Working...
                    X