• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What a complete muppet!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a complete muppet!!!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7091904.stm

A Darwin Award in the making!!
    "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
    An honourable mention for sure.
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

It is the reason why i exchanged my jack for a desert eagle it's all the rage at the moment
      Thats the way the cookie crumbles

Comment

Unfortunately due to his age he's probably reproduced already.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Only in America. Sigh.

Comment

The Register has the same story with a note on the bottom about the guy in Sao Paulo who killed himself while dismantling RPG's by driving over them repeatedly with a car, apparently he wanted to sell the metal for scrap. When that didn't work he hit them with a sledgehammer. Well, he hit one of them anyway....
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles Foster Kane View Post
              Only in America. Sigh.
              Fortunately our 'special relationship' with our brethren over the water is set to continue.

Got to go now as Jerry Springer is about to start.

Comment

Working...
              X