• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

That intriguing sound

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That intriguing sound

You know the noise when you have had ten pints and you go to the loo at 2am, get the saus out and it sounds like the river nile going down a street grid ?
    Well those of us who are married or otherwise in the know, are aware that the female of the species makes a completely different sound.
    On my current gig I am lodging with a Chinese couple in Perivale (£80 pw SA), and my room is right next to the bog. I cant help but overhear when she goes for a pee in the early hours of the morning.
    Now I dont know if its anything to do with them having slanty 'thingies' but the noise is different. When my wife goes its sounds like 'ahhh oooh' then a scrabble for the tissues, mrs Wang sounds like 'aya naka saki ming ming so'.

I translated it on google and apparently it means 'Yes, I have filled the vase'

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

I really really worry about you
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

I don't do stupid smileys as I am not COMMON like you lot. Excellently silly.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
      X