• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Immigrants going home

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Immigrants going home

This should make the tw@t under the bridge happy:

http://tinyurl.com/3xhxbq

Originally posted by Clippy View Post

I told ya all . The low skilled will see the incomes increase in their home countries. Many will rather go back than be offended by rude employers abroad.

Comment

Good
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Will they actually go back or will the flow of them into the country just slow down, maybe even stop?

I can't see families once settled and integrated into society here going back.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post

Have you packed yer bags yet?
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Murder1 View Post
            Will they actually go back or will the flow of them into the country just slow down, maybe even stop?

Yeah, what if they get hooked on Eastenders or The X Factor?

Comment

Originally posted by Murder1 View Post

weren't they settled & integrated in their countries of origin?
              How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

No Idea

I got a dishwasher repair company out the local paper. He changed the bottom seal on the door and left, it continued bladdering water everywhere, he returned and changed the top seal and left (not the left seal he departed). It continued resembling a sprinkler system. I rang he said in a very eastern EU voice (hadn't spoken much at visits as he errrrr couldn't converse very well in the Queens) I cannot fix it and promised my 100 notes of the realm back. I got another, English bloke, he said the rotor arm was cracked, changed it in 5 mins and didn’t charge us. I haven't actually heard any good stories, are they contacting this guy direct or is he talking out of his backside? Got the 100 quid back.

Comment

We should help them to integrate back in their own country by removing them from ours.....

discuss....
                  "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We need them to prop up the property market here!!!!

Dooooooomed!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X