• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Suggest an umbrella Company

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggest an umbrella Company

Hi, I need to quickly decide on the umbrella company. This will be my first contract and do not know much about this field so kind of newbie.

Please suggest a umbrella company with a good track record. How would you rate 'Contractor Umbrella', 'No Longer Limited' and parasol???

I will appriciate if you could also advice me of things which I should keep in my mind when negotiating the terms of contract with agent and what I should look for in the contract.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,

Try the PCG. They're not exactly professionals, but they've got the info you need. I've also heard they need the money...

Comment

http://www.theumbrellashop.com/

Comment

I found Green Lantern 35 okay. I was with them for 12 months.

Comment

Originally posted by akhilnagpal View Post
          Hi, I need to quickly decide on the umbrella company. This will be my first contract and do not know much about this field so kind of newbie.

Please suggest a umbrella company with a good track record. How would you rate 'Contractor Umbrella', 'No Longer Limited' and parasol???

I will appriciate if you could also advice me of things which I should keep in my mind when negotiating the terms of contract with agent and what I should look for in the contract.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,
          Hello,

In a fair and open society, I would hope you realise that paying tax is not only right, it is an honour.

Therefore, please ensure that you ask the agent and client for an IR35 caught contract and that you make yourself act and look as much like a permie as possible.

Britain and the tax coffers need you!
          If you've got a problem and no one else can help, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire...Gordon Brown ...( cue music )

Comment

The only one I've ever used was JSA - and they were carp
            Cenedl heb iaith, cenedl heb galon

Comment

Actually, you might wanna look at this thread. It contains quite a few "discussions" about the pros and cons of umberellas (eh, eh, eh).

Comment

Go limited. Umbrellas are for...

Comment

Muslims? Woman? Gingers?

C ome on Wendi... dont leave us hanging!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
                    Go limited. Umbrellas are for...

rainy days.
                    Cenedl heb iaith, cenedl heb galon

Comment

Working...
                    X