• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Put Ups

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Put Ups

Anyone ever tried to set you up ?
    I was staggering home from the pub one night ,(in my misspent youth) in Liverpool and went past a dark side street. A femal let out the most heartrending scream and sobbed 'please' 'no' etc

I paused and very cautiously crept to the forst gateway. I stood still in the shadows to have a listen then I heard a giggle, some low voices, As I crept away there was another scream.
    lucky lucky lucky me.

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

so loitering in darkened streets, creeping around, hiding in the shadows, eaves dropping on young girls... you are Jack the Ripper & I claim my £5
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

That actually happened to a friend of mine - bloke attacking a woman while he was cycling along the regent street canal towpath - ditched his bike and ran up to help - then they both turned on him.

Comment

Working...
      X