• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Interest rates may be cut

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interest rates may be cut

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...._cut_predicted
    Coffee's for closers

I reckon the next set of inflation figures will show the figures way above the targets. More likely they will just leave them as they are and hope.

Comment

Look for food and energy to be given a negative weighting in "the basket" in the next few months as they re-calc....
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Rising oil prices could well see inflation going up.

Stagflation will soo be with us - back to the 1970s - just like Life On Mars

Comment

Cool! I'll have a big brown Ford Granada 3.0

Comment

Well racism wont just be tolerated - it will be compulsory.

Though not me - my favourite childhood toy was a golly.

Comment

We are boomed again! House prices up! More jobs, more contracts, more women!
              I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko View Post
                We are boomed again! House prices up! More jobs, more contracts, more women!
                More Immigrants!

Troll

Comment

Working...
                X