• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Real life GMC moments

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Real life GMC moments

Ever said something so bad or cheesy that you walk away slapping yourself with embarrassment? I have…

I just visited a Welsh user called Thomas Jones who had a compatibility error with Adobe, as I was finishing up this was the conversation:

Thomas: "have you fixed it?"
    Me: “no problem I’ve seen this happen before”
    Thomas: “is it a common problem then?”
    Me: “it’s not unusual”

I don’t know why I couldn’t restrain myself but it just came out, he looked at me as if he wanted me to go away very quickly… and I did.
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    Ever said something so bad or cheesy that you walk away slapping yourself with embarrassment? I have…

I just visited a Welsh user called Thomas Jones who had a compatibility error with Adobe, as I was finishing up this was the conversation:

Thomas: "have you fixed it?"
    Me: “no problem I’ve seen this happen before”
    Thomas: “is it a common problem then?”
    Me: “it’s not unusual”

I don’t know why I couldn’t restrain myself but it just came out, he looked at me as if he wanted me to go away very quickly… and I did.
    Thanks for that anecdote. I shall treasure it always.,
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

You could have wiggled Sex Bomb or green green grass of home in there also....
      "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

...and Greatest Hits. That would be a stunner.

Comment

Thats principality-ist

Comment

Ask the user, when he goes swimming, does he take "De Lilo"?

Comment

Ah no - poor you Jedi!!!! At least he never said "I've never ever heard that before. Ever." in a really low tone in front of everyone
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

It must be very embarrassing to be a desktop support monkey.

Comment

Originally posted by crack_ho View Post
                  It must be very embarrassing to be a desktop support monkey.

Welcome the CUK Crack Ho
                  The pope is a tard.

Comment

You know you’re not a homosexual when you can’t for the life of you see how women could be sexually attracted to Tom Jones...

Comment

Working...
                    X