• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My next car might be a Nissan

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My next car might be a Nissan

http://www.channel4.com/player/v2/pl...alClipId=13510

I like Nissan, just not that one though!
    "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
      I like Nissan, just not that one though!
      Why don't you like the forthcoming GT-R?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        Why don't you like the forthcoming GT-R?
        No, the GT-R is nice. I liked the old R34 Skyline also....but they are still expensive even though they are are imports...
        "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

That advert suggests to me

Expected in 2009 and nicked very very shortly after by some git with a baseball bat breaking into your house and demanding the keys.
          Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Oh sorry, I seem to have wandered into the Convention of Bores thread.
            IGMC
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              IGMC
              I would have thought you would be right at home.....

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                IGMC
                Doing a lot of random walking at the moment sg. I know Alzheimers caught up with you a while back. It looks to have lapped you now!
                “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
                  I would have thought you would be right at home.....
                  quality

Comment

Working...
                  X