• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Will the British trigger WWIII ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will the British trigger WWIII ?

in tne same way as they triggered WWII..

http://www.larouchepub.com/other/200...ger_wwiii.html

No, Next ?
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Load of bulltulips - blaming Britain for triggering WW2 is complete bonkers.

Comment

Besides, didn't we sign a non aggression agreement with Hitler ?

Or am I confused as always
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

at least we know who's awake...
          <-- I wish I had the coordination to play WoW...

maybe I'll headbutt the mirror a few times then go ganking :P
          "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Yes

We'll probably win too.
            ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
              Besides, didn't we sign a non aggression agreement with Hitler ?
              That was USSR in 1939 - this allowed Hitler to attack Poland, also USSR supplied a lot of war materials to Germany why it was fighting Britain.

The main responsible person for WW2 is certainly Hitler, then comes Stalin.

Comment

I've always wondered how Mussolini figured in that as well.

{tulip at history but genuinely curious /}
                "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                  <-- I wish I had the coordination to play WoW...
                  I wish I could get the bas**rd to install
                  ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                    I've always wondered how Mussolini figured in that as well.
                    Mussolini was against the war and he had local goals at best. His Foreign Minister actually tried to stall the war by putting excessive demands on Germany to supply Italy with war materials to make Italy their ally, I think it was that and also general anti-Hitler position that cost him his life in the end, think it was in 1944.

Comment

Working...
                    X